Sunday, December 9, 2007

Because I am having fun joining challenges and I definitely have the books to complete this one in my stash, I'm joining the Jewish Literature challenge too. It can be found here: http://jewishliteraturechallenge.blogspot.com/. My potential list for this one (plus an extra) is:

1. My Name Is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok
2. Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl
3. A Wall of Light by Edeet Ravel
4. The Nazi Officer’s Wife by Edith Hahn Beer
5. Outwitting History by Aaron Lansky
6. Early Bird by Rodney Rothman

Should be an interesting mix of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts