Monday, May 26, 2008

Raved-About Reads Challenge


I don't always read things that have been raved about by others since the hype tends to guarantee that the book won't live up to my expectations. But I'm willing to give this challenge a try. I've only listed the couple from the suggestions list that I already own even though it's a perpetual challenge and I'll likely add more as time goes on. So here's the list:

1. The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant
2. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
3. The Usual Rules by Joyce Maynard
4. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
5. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
6. Kartography by Kamila Shamsie

And or anyone wanting to play along at home, find the challenge here: Raved About Reads Challenge .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts