Monday, May 5, 2008

Team in Training reminder

For those of you who haven't donated to Kristen's grand folly yet, here's your first reminder. You can read all about my crazy marathon running idea at: http://pages.teamintraining.org/mi/nikesf08/kknox1n5c2 or the last April post here at my blog. I'm not running until Oct. 19th but my fund raising must be done before that so quit procrastinating and donate now!!!

P.S. Anyone wanting to bet on whether the screw in my foot will hold up through the adventure, contact my mother. I think she's betting against it but is still maternal enough not to tell me so. I'm working on convincing her that the odds aren't in her favor so she should just donate to the run instead. (Sorry mom, I know you're going to donate so I'll quit picking on you now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts