Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hmph!

My 6 year old came downstairs tonight after I sent him to bed and asked me if he could give his clay handprint to anyone or if it had to be mine. Keep in mind that this was the handprint craft his kindy class made for the moms on Mother's Day. And I've already been given said craft as my gift. Turns out he wants to take it back and give it to my grandmother (his great-grandmother) instead! I've heard of re-gifting but this is ridiculous! He's *un*gifting before re-gifting. And I'm losing my Mother's Day gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts