Wednesday, June 25, 2008

July Book Blowout

So I found another reading challenge I'm going to flirt with. This one asks me to declare how many books I will read for the month of July and is called the July Book Blowout. You can find all the pertinent details here. So, should I be optimistic and claim a zillion books, more realistic and claim a reasonable number, or ensure my success and claim only a few? I think I'll go with reasonable since I may be picking up War and Peace at some point in July and that'll certainly throw a wrench in zipping through books! So for challenge purposes, I'll say I will read 10 books in July. Maybe I should download a few audible books to use on my increasingly long runs too. Hmmmm. Must ponder this.

2 comments:

  1. I decided on 10 books as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! We thought you and your readers might like to receive a free full-length novel, Jumble Pie, a heartwarming story about two women, a friendship, and a pie. The author has two published novels (Penguin Putnam) and is providing this as a thank-you to readers!

    http://www.melanielynnehauser.com/JumblePie

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts