Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cabbage patch doll

Remember these? Remember the bad names they came with? Someone I know, who will remain nameless (so my informant doesn't get in trouble for telling me), is seriously considering naming her soon-to-be child after her childhood Cabbage Patch kid. Honestly!!! Makes me hope the kid isn't the sex she thinks it is (not yet confirmed by u/s) and or that her husband can talk some sense into her! (Yes, I know what the ugly bald-headed doll's name was.) Then again, she's been stubborn and contrary since childhood, so...

2 comments:

  1. Considering my CB doll's name was Hester Glynnis, I would think that Abby should thank her lucky stars every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm blog rolling you (which sounds like jelly roll, but oh well!).

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts