Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New way to handle anger

W. has a new way to handle his anger at us. D. got up this morning to get ready for work and couldn't find his shaving cream, razor, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. Conveniently, W. had just appeared at our bedside gleeful with the news that today was a snow day. So he was actually there to hear D. explode after looking in more drawers that I think our bathroom contains. Amazingly for a child who claims not to have touched any of it, W. knew immediately where to look for all of dad's toiletries. They were in the most obvious of all places: under this bedside table. I had to roll the other way in bed to hide the chuckles and he handed things over to a steaming mad D. Apparently W. was madder at D. last night than he was at me since I haven't noticed anything of mine missing--yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts