Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I'm back to listing just one week this week. Makes it all that much less impressive, doesn't it? ;-)

Books I completed this week are:

The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte by Syrie James
Sand in My Bra and Other Misadventures edited by Jennifer Leo
The Scenic Route by Binnie Kirshenbaum
The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Wallace Stegner
As Sure As the Sun by Anna McPartlin
A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird
Atmospheric Disturbances by Rivka Galchen
Divided Lives by Elsa Walsh
The Brandons by Angela Thirkell
Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson

Reviews posted this week:

Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark
Lamentations of the Father by Ian Frazier
Across the Pond by Storyheart

by

I have 20 books awaiting review, most from vacation. So much for being on top of things!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you totally amazed me. I didn't recognize but one title and that was from Elle Newmark.

    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's some list!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts