Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I still didn't get much read this week and my reviewing was non-existent. Somehow I think I'm in a bit of a writing slump as my review backlog now numbers 25. Patooey! Must get back on track!!!

Books I completed this week are:

The Man Who Loved Books Too Much by Allison Hoover Bartlett
Now and Then by Jacqueline Sheehan
Dragon House by John Shors

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
The Big Rock Candy Mountain by Wallace Stegner
A Lady's Life in the Rocky Mountains by Isabella Bird
Atmospheric Disturbances by Rivka Galchen
Divided Lives by Elsa Walsh
The Brandons by Angela Thirkell
Terra Incognita by Sarah Wheeler
The Shakespeare Stealer by Gary Blackwood

Reviews posted this week:

none ::sob::

9 comments:

  1. Awesome line-up, hope you have a great reading week and a better reviewing week lol :-)

    I think you'll be able to relate to my Monday post

    Here's my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant list of books! Happy Reading! My list is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post some reviews!!!! ;)

    You finished some great reads this week! Interested to know what you thought of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to read the man who loved books to much =) Enjoy the rest of ur week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your awards- and to all those great bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list - looking forward to your thoughts on Now and Then. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's lots of awards! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOLOLOL @ ::sob::

    Bless your heart. I know the feeling. Some days I am too ADHD to write reviews. It's like pulling teeth.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts