Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Shout-Out


On my travels through the blogging world, I find many books that pique my interest. I always add them to my wish list immediately but I tend to forget who deserves the blame credit for inspiring me to add them to my list (and to whom my husband would like to send the bill when I get around to actually buying them). So each Saturday I'm going to try and keep better track, link to my fellow book ferreter-outers (I know, not a word but useful nonetheless), and hopefully add to some of your wish lists too. So here are the latest additions to my wish list as of this Saturday:

What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell was mentioned at He Followed Me Home.

Starting Over by Tony Parsons was mentioned at The Book Chick. I'll have to remember it on my own since it doesn't appear to be available in the US.

Shelf Monkey by Corey Redekop was mentioned at Necromancy Never Pays.

Hens Reunited by Lucy Diamond was mentioned at Book Chick City. This is another one I'll have to remember on my own or take a short trip to the UK to pick up.

Love in a Time of Homeschooling by Laura Brodie was mentioned at Book Club Girl.

The Virgin's Daughters by Jeane Westin was mentioned at Fashionista Piranha.

Family Album by Penelope Lively was mentioned at Bibliophile By the Sea.

Waiting for Mr. Darcy by Chamein Cantor was mentioned at Lost in Books.

Eat, Memory edited by Amanda Hesser was mentioned at Letters On Pages.

What goodies have you added to your wish lists recently? Make your own list and leave a comment here so we can all see who has been a terrible influence inspiring you lately.

4 comments:

  1. "Eat, Memory" looks great. I loved "Cooking for Mr. Latte" by Hesser. Thanks for the roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty of the same offense. I always forget who told me about a book I decide to buy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I find so many books each week that I add to my Goodreads list. It never occurred to me to actually give credit to where I found them. You have some great ones here and I will be adding several to my list. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I get blamed for a book added to your TBR list! (evil laugh)

    Well, all's fair in books and TBR lists it seems because you've put The Virgin's Daughters on MY list!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts