Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books I completed this week are:

Eliot's Banana by Heather Swain
Christmas in Camelot by Brenda Jernigan
Dracula Is Dead by Sheilah Kast and Jim Rosapepe

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee
Jam Today by Tod Davies

Reviews posted this week:

Poachers by Tom Franklin
The Bloody War, Mate by John Mantle
Girl From Mars by Julie Cohen
A Coventry Wedding by Becky Cochrane
East of the Sun by Julia Gregson\
The Great Divide by Daniel Evan Weiss

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Autumn in Scotland by Karen Ranney
Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon
Shelf Discovery by Lizzie Skurnick
Christmas in Camelot by Brenda Jernigan
Dracula Is Dead by Sheilah Kast and Jim Rosapepe

6 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, awesome review list. I'm now depressed, you have less reviews to do than me LMAO.
    Happy reading and slow down on the reviews will ya hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your review of East of the Sun - it sounds like a great read.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss the Twilight days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatcha think of Twilight so far? I know there has been sooooo much hype over the books and the movies! LOL

    Hope you have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yet another great week of reading and reviewing! I'm going to go along with the others and ask: What do you think about Twilight so far?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I really have to admit how I feel about Twilight? How many of you will never come back here again when I admit I am not enchanted? ::sigh:: Actually, I realized I couldn't remember where I set it down last and that thought didn't bother me at all. Never a good sign. I did stumble across it though so I'll eventually finish it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts