Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finish That Series Challenge

Always on the lookout for good crossovers in my challenges, I also found the Finish That Series Challenge and intend to try it as well. Unlike the previous one, there is no minimum number of books to read to finish out a series. The whole goal is just to finish it, whether that means 1 book or 20 books. I might have a better chance at being successful with this one! I still don't know what series I'll read but it's an added incentive to pull out those "last books" I have scattered all over around here. I will, of course, shoot for the lowest of the low completion levels: a mere 2 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts