Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

Seeing Stars by Diane Hammond
The Consequences of Love by Sulaiman Addonia
The Witch's Buttons by Ruth Chew
The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
Fool by Christopher Moore

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Great Lakes Nature by Mary Blocksma (this is going to take me all year as I read her year's entries on the corresponding days of this year)
Into the Tangle of Friendship by Beth Kephart
Merely the Groom by Rebecca Hagan Lee
One Vacant Chair by Joe Coomer

Reviews posted this week:

Admit One by Emmett James
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Wolves of Willoughby Chase by Joan Aiken
The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer
The Consequences of Love by Sulaiman Addonia

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Seeing Stars by Diane Hammond
The Witch's Buttons by Ruth Chew
Fool by Christopher Moore

5 comments:

  1. The Help was one of my favorite books last year! I've been wanting to read a heyer book just because everyone says they are go good. Thanks for helping me figure out where to start, I liked your review. The Grand Sophy it is! happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo Kirsten! You read The Help! I am off to see your review :)

    Have a super week - looks like you got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sill need to read some Christopher Moore. Looking forward to hearing what you thought of Fool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great discussion about The Help at Rhapsody In Books.

    No matter how many books I read or read about there are always so many I've never heard of.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great long list of books read, reading and to be read! Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts