Thursday, March 11, 2010

Man's Best Friend Challenge

Have I mentioned that I love challenges that allow me to cross-over loads of books? It gives me such a sense of accomplishment to read something that applies to multiple challenges. Killing two birds with one stone as it were. So, in light of that less than fascinating insight into me, I am cheerfully signing up for the Man's Best Friend Challenge. All of my dog books from the What An Animal III Challenge can apply to this one too. How very efficient is that? :-)

Here's the list as it looks now:

1. What the Dogs Have Taught Me by Merrill Markoe
2. The Dogs of Bedlam Farm by Jon Katz
3. The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts