Thursday, March 11, 2010

Second Challenge

I very frequently read a book by an author or start a series and much as I've loved them, I don't get back to them again any time soon. The Second Challenge should help alleviate this problem a little bit. Of course, me being me, I'm signing up for the fewest possibly books that will still qualify me for the challenge because, after all, I am also doing that New Author Challenge and I'm going to have to balance that somehow!

Here are the guidelines at the site:

1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Addicted – Read 12 novels that are 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 novels 2nd in a series or second time you've read the author.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to the post about the 2nd Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can find join in and read your reviews and post.


Sounds good, right? Here are my three choices, not that I won't later change my mind, of course:

1. something by Mia King
2. In Summer Light by Zibby Oneal
3. The Blue Star by Tony Earley

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know In Summer Light was a sequel? What's it a sequel to?

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts