Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Some decent reading but again not so much reviewing. Maybe this is the new normal for me? This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

Tuesday Tells It Slant by Holly Christine
How to Mellify a Corpse by Vicki Leon
Room by Emma Donoghue
The Secret Confessions of Anne Shakespeare by Arliss Ryan
The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Great Lakes Nature by Mary Blocksma (this is going to take me all year as I read her year's entries on the corresponding days of this year)
Daughter of the Queen of Sheba by Jackie Lyden
The Laments by George Hagen

Reviews posted this week:

The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard Morais
Tuesday Tells It Slant by Holly Christine

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Outside Boy by Jeanine Cummins
Bite Me by Christopher Moore
Old World Daughter, New World Mother by Maria Laurino
South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn and Diana Gonzalez
Look at Me Now by Thomas Hubschman
Water Wings by Kristen den Hartog
The Blessings of the Animals by Katrina Kittle
A Certain "Je Ne Sais Quoi" by Chloe Rhodes
Still Love in Strange Places by Beth Kephart
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
The Last Rendevous by Anne Plantagenet
Hector and the Search for Happiness by Francois Lelord
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
The Quickening by Michelle Hoover
Molly Fox's Birthday by Deirdre Madden
Honolulu by Alan Brennert
Safe From the Sea by Peter Geye
The Miner's Daughter by Alice Duncan
Miss You Most of All by Elizabeth Bass
How to Mellify a Corpse by Vicki Leon
Room by Emma Donoghue
The Secret Confessions of Anne Shakespeare by Arliss Ryan
The Far Pavilions by M. M. Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that review list is getting long! Best of luck with tackling them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My review list is getting out of hand too, maybe it's my "new norm" LOL, I like that.
    Glad you had a good reading week, and hey you still did 2 reviews, well done!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts