Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Mailbox

Nothing last week (although if anything had arrived, I never would have noticed in the book fair haze within which I was existing. This week though a great looking one to make up for the empty box last week. This past week's mailbox arrival:

Running the Books by Avi Steinberg came from Doubleday.
You probably can't see it well but the man's face is made up of due date stamps. ::swoon:: And really, what's not to like about a memoir of running a prison library and the inmates who are the library patrons? Sounds fantastic to me!

As always, if you'd like to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Marcia at The Printed Page to see this month's host of Monday Mailbox and Kristi at The Story Siren who hosts In My Mailbox and enjoy seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

4 comments:

  1. oh I got this one last week --it sounds good. I only got one book this week as well :)

    Have a great week Kristen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this one too. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts