Saturday, October 16, 2010

World Party Challenge

I looked at doing this challenge last year but never did commit. And this year given how many outstanding challenges I still haven't completed, it seems counterproductive to add another one in at this stage but I'm going to do it anyway. Suzi at Packabook is taking over this challenge where participants each read a book or books set in the country of the month. Since I am joining a tad late, I have about two weeks to read something set in Afghanistan, October's country. Shouldn't be too hard to find something appropriate on my shelves! In any case, here's the rest of the 12 month challenge countries:

October – Afghanistsan
November – Turkey
December – Greece
January – Iran
February – England
March – Ireland
April – Jamaica
May – Pakistan
June – Russia
July – Spain
August – Thailand
September – India

I know I can find some great reads for all of these places. Want to join in? Just click the link above to Packabook and sign yourself up too!

1 comment:

  1. With my history of challenges... I think I'll skip this one. If Ireland were this month, then I'd be tempted. I'm just about to start a novel set in Ireland. Course I do have Three Cups of Tea sitting on my shelf, which is set in Afghanistan... I'll have to think about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts