Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I have decided to ditch the list of last year's books still needing reviews despite my continued intentions to write them eventually. I just can't stand the guilt! So from now on, the list will only show this year's reads, which makes everything seem positively reasonable. ;-) This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

Paris Was Ours edited by Penelope Rowlands
Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow
Breakfast With Buddha by Roland Merulllo
The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship by Lisa Verge Higgins
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette
The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser
Lonely by Emily White

Reviews posted this week:

The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
Paris Was Ours edited by Penelope Rowlands

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow
Breakfast With Buddha by Roland Merullo
The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship by Lisa Verge Higgins
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern

3 comments:

  1. You read so much! I'm always jealous when I see your Monday posts :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done - I am glad you decided to ditch the reads that have yet to be reviewed and are focused on the current. No one needs that guilt and my TBR is enough of a monster without me listing them...LOL

    You had an awesome reading week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY for ditching listing that backlog of reviews ... I ditched quite a few too, and without the constant guilt trip it's easier to stay focused. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts