Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Not nearly so much reading as usual but a whole pethora of reviews this past week so it's all good! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this week are:

A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei
The Baby Planner by Josie Brown

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette
Strong Relation by Rachel Hadas

Reviews posted this week:

When Summer's in the Meadow by Niall Williams and Christine Breen
Dangerous by Millie Criswell
Open Water Diver Manual by PADI
More and More by Stella Cameron
The Puzzle King by Betsy Carter

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Whistling Season by Ivan Doig
Playdate by Thelma Adams
Reading Lips by Claudia Sternbach
The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady by Elizabeth Stuckey-French
A Thread of Sky by Deanna Fei
The Baby Planner by Josie Brown

2 comments:

  1. Some interesting sounding titles. Is that an older Stella Cameron book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yay for reviews :) Hope you have a wonderful week! I am off to peak at your reviews of these great sounding books.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts