Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I broke even this week, reading four and posting four reviews.  At least the list didn't grow on me any!  This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure
Lola's Secret by Monica McInerney
In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
The Blue Notebook by James Levine

Reviews posted this week:

Enriched Air Nitrox by Scuba Schools International
The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
Lost Antarctica by James McClintock
What the Zhang Boys Know by Clifford Garstang

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
In Need of a Good Wife by Kelly O'Connor McNees
All Gone by Alex Witchel
Abdication by Juliet Nicolson
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
How to Capture a Countess by Karen Hawkins
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
A Rural Affair by Catherine Alliott
Jane's Fame by Claire Harman
Comet's Tale by Steven Wolf with Lynette Padwa
What You Wish For by Kerry Reichs
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
The Wilder Life by Wendy McClure
Lola's Secret by Monica McInerney
In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White

4 comments:

  1. I am curious to see what you thought of the new Rowling book. I've read some scathing reviews.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Casual Vacancy has so many contrary reviews. Would like to see what you thought of it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your review of The Fine Color of Rust, sounds like one I need to find!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Kristin :) And YES, you should totally do the Readathon! The next one is in April

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really blew it with my review backlog, reading 3 books and reviewing none ... sigh. I'm looking forward to The Casual Vacancy and what did you think of Lola's Secret? I was thinking of requesting it on NetGalley since I enjoyed her last book.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts