Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Our internet has been rather spotty this week with brief snatches of time where we could get online so my reviewing was severly handicapped (and yes, I am aware I could do it offline but I am a terrible creature of habit, thank-you very much).  And the weather has been consistently dreadful so I've also been felled by some atmosphere inspired headaches which preclude much reading.  Patooie!  Not a good week overall.  This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
How to Capture a Countess by Karen Hawkins
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
The Headmaster's Wager by Vincent Lam

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Let the Great World Spin by Colm McCann
A Rural Affair by Catherine Alliot

Reviews posted this week:

Hemingway's Girl by Erika Robuck
The After Wife by Gigi Levanie Grazer

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Care and Handling of Roses with Thorns by Margaret Dilloway
The Receptionist by Janet Groth
More Baths Less Talking by Nick Hornby
Enriched Air Nitrox Manual by Scuba Schools International
The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
Lost Antarctica by James McClintock
I Will Not Leave You Comfortless by Jeremy Jackson
The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman
In Need of a Good Wife by Kelly O'Connor McNees
All Gone by Alex Witchel
Abdication by Juliet Nicolson
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins
How to Capture a Countess by Karen Hawkins
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
The Headmaster's Wager by Vincent Lam

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had a blah week but looks like your reading was pretty good. Hope this week is heaps better, now get cracking on those reviews lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally getting around to some of the Monday posts! It has been pretty crazy with the Banned Book Week festivities and hosting all the giveaways... fun but crazy. I wanted to tell you happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts