Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

All This Talk of Love by Christopher Castellani
Indiscretion by Charles Dubow
The Good Daughter by Jane Porter

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

How It All Began by Penelope Lively
The Big Steal by Emlyn Jenkins

Reviews posted this week:

The News From Heaven by Jennifer Haigh
The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin
The Girls' Guide to Love and Supper Clubs by Dana Bate
Farewell, Dorothy Parker by Ellen Meister

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

2012

Yours Affectionately, Jane Austen by Sally Smith O'Rourke
A Different Kind of Normal by Cathy Lamb
The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen by Syrie James

2013

All This Talk of Love by Christopher Castellani
Indiscretion by Charles Dubow
The Good Daughter by Jane Porter

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to get myself into trouble, I'm off to look up the books you've mentioned as I haven't heard of them and I'm sure a bunch will end up on my list! Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna go read the Aviator's Wife review - I have it sitting on my computer right now :) Wanting to read it but I've been lazy!

    Have a lovely reading week :)

    Whatcha readin’ this week @ the Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts