Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine and is meant to highlight some great pre-publication books we all can't wait to get our grubby little mitts on.

The Truth About Love and Lightning by Susan McBride. The book is being released by William Morrow on Feb. 12, 2013.

Amazon says this about the book: The Truth About Love and Lighting is a deliciously emotional story of family, forgiveness, love, and magic from Susan McBride.

A lie that Gretchen Brink told 40 years ago comes back to haunt her when a tornado brings together Sam, a mysterious man who can’t remember anything, and Abby, her newly pregnant daughter who is convinced Sam is her long-lost father. Though decades old, when Gretchen’s secrets are revealed, the ramifications will affect them all in ways they never could have imagined.

A mesmerizing study of family and love, The Truth About Love and Lightning is touching and observant, reminding us that we never know when our lives are on the precipice of change.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen,

    I rmb when you posted a comment to my blog long ago which I've shut down recently ( Writing From Far ).

    After so long from heart break, now I started to read again and I just finished reading Safe Heaven.

    Guess now, I am ready for "Waiting on wednesday"..

    I've moved back again to my old blog which is,"iamlexalyn.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good one Kristin. Thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts