Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

When You Wish Upon a Duke by Isabella Bradford
Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
This Dark Road to Mercy by Wiley Cash

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Quiet by Susan Cain
The Taste of Apple Seeds by Katharina Hagena

Reviews posted this week:

Better Than Fiction edited by Don George
The Wedding Bees by Sarah-Kate Lynch
I Shall Be Near to You by Erin Lindsay McCabe
When You Wish Upon a Duke by Isabella Bradford
Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

This Dark Road to Mercy by Wiley Cash

2 comments:

  1. This Dark Road to Mercy is one of my favorite books so far this year. Hope you liked it!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Quiet. I debated reading it because I think I fall somewhere in the middle. I think I will pick it up sooner or later, though!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts