Monday, May 5, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

A good reading week, if not a good reviewing week this past one. This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932 by Francine Prose
Delicious by Ruth Reichl
A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Casebook by Mona Simpson

Reviews posted this week:

Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Where Somebody Waits by Margaret Kaufman
Dinner With the Smileys by Sarah Smiley
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Lovers at the Chameleon Club, Paris 1932 by Francine Prose
Delicious by Ruth Reichl
A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy all your reads and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have some work to do with those reviews that need to be written. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casebook sounds like an interesting read. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to what you thought of The Night Circus, since I also finished that recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read The Night Circus! Hopefully it was enjoyable for you as well.
    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Marcey @ Readical

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts