Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Between You and Me by Mary Norris
The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
The Mapmaker's Children by Sarah McCoy

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

My Chinese-American by Allen Gee

Reviews posted this week:

Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah and Skye Chatham
About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Children of the Jacaranda Tree by Sahar Delijani
The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen
Married to a Perfect Stranger by Jane Ashford
Between You and Me by Mary Norris
The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
The Mapmaker's Children by Sarah McCoy

1 comment:

  1. A couple of interesting reads last week Kristen - look forward to reading their reviews!

    Have a great week.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts