Monday, January 4, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's a new year and I start it with a fresh slate, which is especially friendly when my list of books needing reviews gets too big, as it inevitably does towards the end of the year. :-) This meme is hosted by Kathryn at Reading Date.

Books I completed this past week are:

The Pursuit of Love and Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford
My American Duchess by Eloisa James

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Past by Tessa Hadley
Big Girl by Kelsey Miller

Reviews posted this week:

Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

My American Duchess by Eloisa James

**see sidebar for last year's unreviewed books

6 comments:

  1. Our Souls at Night made my top 10 list. /that is one author who will be missed by many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from It's Monday! What Are You Reading" at The Book Date.

    I had no reviews at all this last week! (Signing up for too many reading challenges, I guess!) And folks would probably have to scroll to read a list of all the books I've read that I have yet to review. *sheesh*

    All your books (and authors) are new to me. Which was your favorite?

    Here's my It's Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to read Our Souls at Night in the last couple of days of 2015 and wow it was an amazing read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested to hear what you thought of My American Duchess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to complete a few books. Will want to read the Eloisa James book at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any of your books.

    I wish I could read more than one book a week. :)

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts