Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Mailbox

This past week's mailbox arrivals:

Down the Garden Path by Beverley Nichols came from me to me. :-)

I adore Beverley Nichols' gardening books so I finally gave in and got this, his semi-autobiographical first account of gardening and the people who come and visit him as he's creating his garden. I can't wait to jump into more of his signature snark and wit.

Down the Kitchen Sink by Beverley Nichols came from me to me. :-)

I couldn't resist this cooking oriented follow-up to the above.

A Village in a Valley by Beverley Nichols came from me to me. :-)

The third in Nichols' Allways trilogy, this is another I didn't have and couldn't resist. (Seriously, if you haven't yet discovered Nichols, you should.)

Beyond the Wild River by Sarah Maine came from Atria Paperbacks.

The first thing that drew me to this one was the river on the cover (I'm so easy) but I am really excited to read this story of a Scottish heiress who comes across a childhood friend in Canada, a meeting that will reveal the truth of a five year old shooting back in Scotland.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts